Tin Lizzie is named and afloat.
Today was a flurry of activity. I polished the topsides, then went to get a new valve for the water ballast system. Should have done that earlier. When I got back Phil had the graphics done, and after some fussing around I got them on.
I think it’s perfect.
The yard crew snatched the boat the moment I was done, and gave me an opportunity to touch up the bottom
I didn’t get time to swap the valve. Might have to hang the boat to do that. I’ll get to it. But now I can prep for sailing. Samantha and Sarah are coming for a quick visit and a christening sail.
A few more dock shots. Good looking boat.