I got the bottom painted today, and it was dry before the rain hit around 3:00. Phew. Spent some more time aboard looking at fuel system and other stuff. It all looks good.
Tomorrow we’ll get batteries aboard, and hopefully get launched. Then a day or two of checking systems, swapping gear and setting up electronics. I’m making (very) tentative plans to leave Monday and head down river. Mallory will join me then for a couple of days, which will be lovely. We booked this time together a while ago, when I didn’t know where I’d be or what boat I’d have. Glad that’s going to work out.
The bottom is done with Aquagard antifouling, which I’m pleased about. Water based makes for easy work and cleanup. It’s a big bottom!
Will try to remember to take some pics tomorrow.